Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Collidalot Trailer, My Thoughts.

Have you ever been to a demolition derby? Basically, you get a bunch of drivers in a bunch of beat-up vehicles, and they ram into each other until one is left operational. That one is the winner. There are variations in the rules, but that's the general idea. Well, what if you strapped jets on those cars, and put them on rails...what do you get? Well, Grunka Munka Games is going to answer that question with Collidalot! Let's take a look at the launch trailer!



Well, the background music is kind of groovy. I'll have to listen to it sometime.

When the apocalypse hits, people will occupy themselves by slamming into each other with jet engines to cool tunes. Because what else will there be to do?

I just realized something. Are the rails suspended high above the ground? Hoo boy, it's going to hurt when they fall off those rails.

I like the arenas, but I hope they have more places to have them in besides tundra and desert. I want to see one in space. In a city. In a forest.

Bulldozer. Get it? Bulldozer blade on the front.

Lance. Would be funny if the driver thought they were a knight.

Wormhole. Big, blue, and likely to make you end up somewhere else.

Vehicle names aren't the most imaginative, but I imagine that's not the priority here. After all, there are opponents to smash. I wonder if other cars will be added by DLC or something.

Well, this sounds like a fun little way to kill time with some friends. If you like multiplayer action game, this just may be up your alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment