Monday, November 5, 2018

Diablo III: Eternal Collection Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in August, I gave my thoughts on the announcement of Diablo III coming to the Switch. I remember being excited for it. As I said, I have the X-Box 360 version of the game. I enjoyed it, but I found the dungeons a bit dull. You tended to spend a LOT of time in the dungeons.

Despite that, the game is fun, and I recommend it. And now that it's on the Switch, there's a launch trailer! Let's take a look!



Is that wood...boiling?

Ooh, that crack on the wall is going to be expensive to fix...

Man, I think this is what happens when you let demons party in your house. If there's still any food in that fridge, I would be surprised.

Heh heh, there's a portal to hell, a giant demon lord staring you down. But hey, you got a Switch. You can take him, lady! I believe in you!

I hope that Ganondorf armor has some good benefits. I also like that Legend of Zelda ring. The cucco is funny. I think it would be pretty awesome if we got special items based on other Nintendo games as DLC in the future.

Not much to say here, honestly. The trailer is actually pretty short. I was surprised by that. I was kind of expecting it to incorporate some gameplay footage or something like that. I know the game is six years old, but still. It would be nice to see some footage. Anyway, I'm excited for this! I love the ides of playing these games on the go. I can handle the dungeons on a plane ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment