Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving!


On this day, we reflect on the things that we are thankful for.

So, what am I thankful for? Well, quite a few things. I'm thankful for my family. I love them a lot. I'm grateful I have my health. I'm also very grateful I have a nice warm home to spend the winter in. I'm lucky in that way. Everyone should have a loving family and warm home. And to also have a delicious dinner tonight. I'm gonna have some turkey.

I also am quite grateful for everyone who has been reading and supporting this little blog for the past four years. I never imagined it getting to where it is now, and without your support, it never would have gotten here. Thanks so much.

I hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful one, filled with joy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment