Friday, March 16, 2018

400th Post!

It's happened! I am honestly shocked that I have reached this milestone! That's right, this here is the 400th entry on my blog! Hooray!


This is quite an amazing accomplishment! And I am also celebrating this blog's 4th birthday next month! What a year!

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading and enjoying this blog! I have had nothing but fun writing entries for this blog, and I am happy that people have been reading it and enjoying it!

I hope to keep on providing more fun stuff to read on this blog. I have an Iron Man comic review in the works, as well as the third Text Play entry on Pokémon Mega Adventure. I also want to write more random stuff in the future. And I am hoping to be able to write more movie reviews.

I would be so happy if all of you accompanied me on this continued journey of...writing things about things I like on the Internet. I have no intention of stopping this blog any time soon! Here's to one day celebrating entry number 500!

No comments:

Post a Comment