Friday, March 16, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War Trailer #2, My Thoughts

For ten years, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been building up to this. The Avengers are facing the greatest threat they have ever encountered, a monster from their worst nightmares. Of course, I am talking about Thanos. There was one trailer released in the past, but now they have a new one out, and it's got people talking! Let's check it out.


Evidently, Doctor Strange accidentally put the city in a magic washing machine again.

Makes sense Gamora would be the one to explain Thanos. She was raised by him, after all.

Nice to see James Rhodes back in the armor again. I'm guessing his new prothestics from Civil War were modified or upgraded to allow him to use the War Machine suit. I wonder what he, Natasha, and Bruce are looking at, though? Maybe it's a giant donut.

The Sanctum Santorum. Hope Strange was able to fix it up after the events of Thor: Ragnarok.

Gamora unknowingly paying homage to the comics. Thanos did exactly that in the comics, wipe out half of all the life in the universe by snapping his fingers.

Have to say, Thanos looks badass.

...Did Tony incorporate some Cybertronian tech into his suit?

I think the final Infinity Stone is in Wakanda. That would help explain why it's getting such focus here.

Hi, Shuri! The heroes will need all the help they can get on this, and who better than the smartest person in the MCU?

The Guardians and the Avengers meeting up. This is awesome. And Tony may have just met some competition in the snark category.

HE IS THOR, GOD OF THUNDER.

This part here has to be a flashback scene. That little girl's hand is a clearly a young Gamora's. Maybe this film explains how she fell into his...care. I'm guessing here, Thanos was the one who exterminated her people. Well, half of them.

Vice Grip on Thor!

I have to say, the Black Order looks awesome. This part is making me ask a lot of questions. Are the Asgardians alive? Did Loki betray them? Or was he forced to hand over the Tessaract? And considering that we briefly see Thanos crush the cube, maybe he forms the stones that way.

Oh ho, the brawl in Wakanda is going to be so cool!

Strange has a weird idea of acupuncture.

Hulkbuster is getting wrecked.

Yeah, Tony's going to bite it.

CAPTAN AMERICA. HOLDING BACK THANOS'S HAND. LIKE A BOSS. That part is so AWESOME! It reminds me of the comics. In the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, Cap stood up to a fully godlike Thanos on his own, too. Thanos killed him. I think Cap will bite it too in this movie.

Man, this trailer is awesome! I watched it several times today, that's how much I loved it! I loved the first trailer, and the second one has gotten me even more hyped! I can't wait for this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment