Saturday, March 3, 2018

Incredibles 2 Teaser, My Thoughts

Back in 2004, Pixar released a fun little film focusing on a family of superheroes. It was called The Incredibles. And now, they are returning to the big screen! Here's the new teaser!


So, it's following up right after the end of the first Incredibles. Makes sense. I love that the villain is called "The Underminer". Heh heh, Mr. Incredible got sucked up.

Evidently, the Incredible family's big battle against Syndrome didn't lead to a miraculous rebirth of superheroes. That does make a ton of sense, actually. It sounds like this film will understandably be set not long after the events of the first one.

A tycoon wants to bring back superheroes, huh? I'm guessing he's the villain. And it looks like Mrs. Incredible is going to be the face of this "Rebirth". It is funny to see Mr. Incredible be the house husband.

Poor Mr. Incredible. I had trouble helping with homework, too. And that bit with Jack Jack monstering out and biting him made me laugh so much. I imagine that Reed and Sue Richards had similar problems with baby Franklin.

This film is going to be a ton of fun. I can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment