Friday, July 13, 2018

Bomb Chicken Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

The Nindies keep on coming! This one is from Nitrome, who I have no idea what else they have made. According to Wikipedia, they've made games for mobile devices and internet browsers. But this new game sounds rather interesting. It's called Bomb Chicken. Well, with a title like that, who would not be curious? Let's check out the launch trailer!



Mmm...chicken and fries...


Eww, that blue stuff can't be good. Neither can that logo.

...is that blue stuff some form of liquid steroid? Look at how big that egg got!

That is one fat chicken. Maybe Farmer Brown shouldn't have given it so much feed.

Well, there's why this character is called Bomb Chicken. What is in the feed Farmer Brown is giving it, gunpowder?!

So, it has to lay a column of bombs to reach a high platform. Well, when you're a chicken that's too fat to jump, you gotta make do.

This game reminds me of Bomberman, only with a fat chicken instead of a robot.

I like the general look of the game, to be honest. It feels like something you'd find on a 16-bit platform back in the day.

Some of these enemies are freaky. Are we in a farm mutated to Hell or something?

Actually, this game looks like fun! I think I'll give it a try. I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday the 13th and managed to avoid this guy.


He tends to get full-on stabby murder-all-the-teenagers on days like this. I think he just needs some therapy. Sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment