Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving day, everyone!


Today is the day that we reflect on things that we are thankful for. Please forgive the awkwardness, because I am no good at things like this.

Like last year, I am thankful for my family and my friends. I'm thankful that I have a home and loved ones to celebrate this day with. I am thankful to everyone who has read and enjoyed this blog over the last five years or so. I'm nearly at 800 entries already. Thank you all so much for the support.

I know there are some readers here that maybe can't be with their families for whatever the reason. I just want to say that hey, you're not alone, and you do matter. You are valid. You are loved. Be safe, and take care of yourself.

I hope this day brings you joy and love, not to mention delicious turkey or whatever you choose to have for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment