Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Pokemon Sword/Shield Camp Trailer, My Thoughts

A couple of months ago, a trailer was released that showed off some features of the upcoming Pokémon Sword and Shield, as well as showed off some new Pokémon. Sadly, I fell behind and never got to talk about it. So, I figured...let's talk about it right now! I am curious about some of the new Pokémon and features this game will have.


Cramorant looks like it's seen some things. Horrific things. Things that would drive the mind of a man to madness.


The things it saw still are stuck in this creature's bird mind.

Gulp Missile is certainly a rather...unique ability. I wonder if the fish is another unrevealed new Pokémon.

Defeated by a fish to the face. That must suck.

And we meet another new Pokémon! Say hello to Polteageist! You know, this is not surprising to me. It makes sense that in a Pokémon region based on the United Kingdom, they would introduce a Pokémon that is based on a teapot.

I like the idea of camping with your Pokémon. It does make sense. Galar looks to be a really big region, so it makes sense that towns will be far apart, so you may need to bring a tent with you when you travel around there.

Aww, you can play ball with your Pokémon! Awesome!

You can visit other people's camps? Neat! Great way to make some friends, share tips, and oh my God, that's a Eeveelution preserve.

Heh heh, again. Makes sense that in a region based on the UK, you can make curry.

Looks like you can make a variety of curries. I wonder if maybe eating them provides different buffs for your Pokémon through the power of friendship or something like that.

And customization is back. Looks like it will be much deeper than in the last games.

League cards, huh? They're like...baseball cards for Pokémon trainers? I wonder what the purpose of getting these would be? Do they help you in just some way, or is it just a pointless collect-a-thon? I hope it's not the latter.

I admit, I like the camping and curry-cooking. They both seem to be a lot of fun. I've never been too crazy about customizing my trainer avatar's look But I do hope that the people who do are satisfied with what they get here. I do also hope that the curry-cooking benefits your Pokémon in some way. I love being able to play ball with them. So, that's cool. I can't wait for these games.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment