Friday, March 22, 2019

Cuphead Announcement Trailer, My Thoughts

In 2017, StudioMDHR developed and released a run-and-gun game called Cuphead. Inspired by 1930s cartoons like the ones produced by Fleischer Studios and Walt Disney Animation, the game told the tale of two brothers named Cuphead and Mugman as they fought to collect on the debts of those who sold their souls to the Devil in an attempt to keep theirs.

Originally released for the PC and Xbox One, the game would then go on to be released on Mac computers as well. The game was highly praised for its art style, gameplay, and music, but its difficulty did get mixed reviews. The game would go on to be nominated and won various awards.

In recent years, Microsoft and Nintendo have been getting rather buddy-buddy as of late. They have allowed cross-play support for Minecraft, for example. And in another showing, Cuphead is coming to the Nintendo Switch! Let's take a look a the announcement trailer!


Well, I have to admit, this is a refreshing take on a video game trailer.

Good Morning!

Ministry of Drink and Health Regulation. Studio M-D-H-R. Get it?

I keep getting the feeling I saw this dude in something before, but I can't put my finger on it.

I like to start my day with some tea myself. I'm not a coffee drinker.

Not really. Just clean up the milk. Its not hard. And be careful when pouring it.

Heh heh, that clear mask makes him look like False Face from the 60s Batman show.

Dancing Cupheads!

The music is really good!

I have wanted to play this game, but I heard it was really difficult.

The bosses look really cool. They remind me of old Looney Tunes cartoons in a way.

That guy dances like a robot. I could have sworn I have seen him somewhere.

Cuphead coming to Switch is really cool! If you love the game, you can now play it on the go! I just may give it a try myself. Hope they release a demo! Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, please spread it around! And if you want to give my blog some extra support, please drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment