Thursday, March 28, 2019

Yoshi's Crafted World Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in January, I looked at the story trailer for the Switch game, Yoshi's Crafted World. Since then, I had downloaded and played thorough the demo. I found it to be a lot of fun. Well, the launch trailer is here, so let's take a look!


I love the whole look of the game, like everything is crafted of cardboard, paper, and markers. It's like a diorama a kid would make for school.

The music is nice, too.

Everything just looks so adorable! This appears to be a great game for younger children. Of course, adults can enjoy it, too.

I like the mechanic of flipping the world over. Makes for some interesting possibilities when it comes to exploration.

It's a very short trailer, so there's not a lot for me to talk about here. I enjoyed the demo, so I think this game will be a great addition to the Switch library. Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, please spread it around! And if you want to give this blog some additional support, please drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment