Wednesday, April 3, 2019

5th Anniversary!

Today, we celebrate a special occasion here on this blog! Today, we celebrate the blog's 5th Anniversary!


I started this blog on my 30th birthday out of boredom. Back then, I never imagined that I'd still be writing in this blog after 5 years and over 650 entries. Life is funny like that.

As I have said in the past, one of my inspirations was the long-passed blog known as Dave's Long Box. His blog lasted four years and got over 550 entries. I'm still chugging along and after five years, and I think I'll make it towards 700 entries before I know it.

I want to thank everyone who has read and supported this blog over the last five years, and I hope that you all continue to read and support this blog in the future. I still have some stuff in the works. I have another comic review on the way, and I am working on the latest entry in my Text Play through the fan game Pokémon Mega Adventure. Once I am done with that game, I have a couple more Pokémon fan games in mind. I also wouldn't mind

As for the future? Well, honestly...I want to just keep chugging along on this blog. I will be continuing my look at the Secret Wars miniseries throughout the year. I am excited for Avengers: Endgame, and Shazam! looks pretty good. I can't wait to write about those.

Thanks again to all of you out there who enjoyed this blog! I hope you all continue to support it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment