Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Last month, I gave my thoughts on the "Your Story Begins" trailer for Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming to the Nintendo Switch. I thought it looked neat and was interested in giving X a shot. I also thought it was great seeing Final Fantasy games coming to Nintendo consoles again. Feels like the old days in a way. And speaking of Final Fantasy, I've been listening to the Retro RPG podcast's episodes about Final Fantasy V, and I want to try that game. I know it was ported to the Game Boy Advance, and I want that cartridge.

Anyway, the Launch trailer is here! That's right! The games are out! So, let's take a look at this thing!


Ahh, nothing like hanging out with your friends around the campfire on a nice night. Not too warm, not too cold. Just comfortable enough for everyone.

Heh. Tidus wanted a friend. Well, coming from what I understand about the character, I don't blame him.

Look at those graphics. They are incredible.

What a bunch of wacky-looking soldiers. How do they see with those helmets? Do they use the Force?

Dance Time with Yuna!

Mighty Punch to the face!

Na na na na na na na na na, Cat man!

That must be one tough bubble if it can't be popped that easily.

Hey, Xbox One players can enjoy this remaster, too! Awesome for them!

The battle animations look neat.

As I have said in the past, I have wanted to give this game a shot. I certainly do hope there's a demo out on the Switch eShop. It always annoys me when there's a game I want to try out, but there's no demo. I get that these are nearly twenty-year-old games, but how hard can it be to prepare a quick demo? I don't know. I hope that there is, because I want to try X and X-2 out.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, please spread it around! And if you want to give this blog some additional support, please drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment