Monday, April 22, 2019

Cuphead Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in March, I gave my thoughts on the announcement of the run-and-gun game Cuphead coming to the Nintendo Switch. I thought it was really cool that this game can be played on the go now thanks to the Switch. Well, now the launch trailer is here! Let's take a look!



I don't think I'm going to have a lot to say about this. This trailer is pretty short.

Heh heh. Cuphead playing Cuphead. Cuphead-ception.

The music is really neat.

I have to admit, I love the bosses in this game, like the twin frogs. Those are neat.

The queen bee robot thing is freaky.

So is the rollercoaster.

The pirate ship captain kind of reminds me of Bluto from the old Popeye cartoons.



See? Put him in pirate gear! I loved those old Popeye cartoons.

Okay, so there's a dragon whose fire breath takes the form of a marching band? That's crazy.

And a boss who is a candy house? I think that's the home of the witch that tormented Hansel and Gretel.

As I said before, I hope there is a demo, because I want to give this game a try. I heard that this game was hard, but still...I want to try it. The bosses and music all look so unique and interesting, and the music is so cool. I can see why it's so beloved.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you enjoyed it, please spread it around! And if you want to give this blog some additional support, please drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar! It would be greatly appreciated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment